When instructors earn their Master Training Specialist (MTS) qualification, they are preparing themselves for the rigors of a military classroom and earning potential college credit.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Master Training Specialist (USN designation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Marinetechnikschule (German Navy school)
- Marion Transit Services
- Marketing Technology Solutions (various companies)
- Marketing Trends Survey (Chartered Institute of Marketing; UK)
- Masked Target Sensors
- Mass Transit System
- Master of Theological Studies
- Master of Tourism Studies
- Master Time Schedule
- Master Timing System (US NASA)
- Master Transportation Study
- Material Test Specification (Sprint)
- Material Tracking System
- McAllister Technical Services
- Measured Telephone Service(s)
- Mechanical Threshold Stress
- Media Training Squadron
- Media Transcoding Server (Comverse Network Systems)
- Medicare Transaction System (HCFA)
- Member of Technical Staff
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy, is also the Command Master Training Specialist (MTS) Coordinator/Chairman for Navy Supply Corps School.
RDCs can earn the Master Training Specialist (MTS) designator.
CAPT Bob Monette presented three of his staff members Master Training Specialist Awards at the Quarterly Award Ceremony held in May.
For example, the 9502 Navy Enlisted Classifications and the Master Training Specialist qualification both carry American Council on Education recommended credit.