About Innovative Designs' IMS Utilities Innovative Designs' IMS Toolkit utilities are designed for database administrators, systems programmers, master terminal operators and application programmers to monitor, measure, and tune the performance of IMS database and data communication systems.
What does MTO stand for?
MTO stands for Master Terminal Operator (IMS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MTO
We have 82 other meanings of MTO in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Tasking Order (various organizations)
- Manager of Train Operations
- Mandatory Tender Offer (various companies)
- Mandatory Time Off
- Manton (Amtrak station code; Manton, MI)
- Manufacturing Technology Objective
- Maritime Tasking Order (US Navy)
- Maritime Trade Operations
- Mass Transfer Operations (chemical engineering)