WASHINGTON -- It "would not be practical to combine the Direct Loan and Federal Family Education Loan program master promissory notes," the Department of Education has determined.
What does MPN stand for?
MPN stands for Master Promissory Note
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPN
We have 84 other meanings of MPN in our Acronym Attic
- Minnimum Path Maximum Transmission Unit (routing protocol)
- Meta Protocol Message Unit
- Majlis Perwakilan Mahasiswa Universiti Malaya (Malaysian university)
- Mason-Pfizer Monkey Virus
- Medium Pressure Mercury Vapor Discharge
- Matched Population Mean Weight
- Mount Pleasant Media Workshop (Southampton, UK)
- Managed Private Network
- Management Professional Network (IEEE)
- Manufacturer's Part Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the PLUS master promissory note is currently written for parents and there is no PLUS promissory note for graduate students.
Students have the ability to electronically complete their Master Promissory Notes via the State web site by using their federal Personal Identification Numbers (PIN).
The handling of the master promissory note process, usually referred to as MPNs, for the Federal Family Education Loan and Direct Loan programs was the subject of the Inspector General's investigation.