Google is deprecating the Master/Slave Datastore used by its cloud platform App Engine in favor of the High-Replication Datastore (HRD), which offers better reliability, the company said.
What does M/S stand for?
M/S stands for Master/Slave
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of M/S
We have 346 other meanings of M/S in our Acronym Attic
- Merry/Pippin (Lord Of The Rings)
- Metaphase/Prophase Ratio (cell and tissue research)
- Main Rotor (helicopter)
- Map/Reduce (programming model)
- Margin requirement
- Mental Retardation
- Minocycline and Rifampin (antimicrobial agents)
- Mixture Ratio
- Moisture Resistant (gypsum wallboard type)
- Mail Stop (postal abbreviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This friction of a master/slave relationship with God, on the one, hand and the absurdity of feeling jealous toward him on the other, eventually becomes so frustrating that the only remedy is to evict God from our lives.
CONNECTION METHODOLOGY: Ultra ATA: Master/Slave Shared Bus Ultra ATA technology supports up to 2 drives per channel via a shared bus.
The problems of extrapolating from statutory law and court actions the nature of master/slave relations plague Kay and Cary's work in other ways.