The Virtual StreamLab employs sophisticated numerical algorithms that can handle the arbitrarily complex geometry of natural waterways, features advanced turbulence models, and utilizes the latest advances in massively parallel supercomputers.
What does T3D stand for?
T3D stands for Massively Parallel Supercomputer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T3D
- Triiodothyronine (thyroid hormone)
- Twin Threaded Technology (Velomax wheels)
- Typo3 (content management framework)
- Tri-Iodothyronine Binding Compound Ratio (plasma measure)
- Threonine Residue at Position 355 (amino acid)
- The 3rd Alliance (Desert Combat online gaming clan)
- Type 3 Strain Abney (gene)
- Training and Training Technology Battle Lab (ARNG)
- TDDS/TIBS/TRIXS Binocular Working Group
- Type 3 Collagen
- Type 3 Diabetes (neuroendocrine disorder)
- Type 3 Strain Dearing (orthoreovirus)
- Toxicomanie Europe Echanges Etudes
- Type 3 Fimbriae (also seen as 1-T3F)
- The (hackish)
- Triiodothyronine Binding Index (endocrinology)
- Triiodothyronine Uptake Index (endocrinology)
- Tempest 3000 (NUON)
- Thyroid Hormone Nuclear Receptor
- Transaction Processing Protocol for Point-Of-Sale (Telcordia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
government's Department of Energy and to build the ASCI Purple massively parallel supercomputer, which is based on IBM's forthcoming "Squadron" line of Power5 servers.
government's National Centers of Environmental Prediction (NCEP) to build what will eventually grow to be a 120 teraflops massively parallel supercomputer by 2009 for predicting weather.
This suggests the Probe may be some kind of massively parallel supercomputer platform.