99 The mystery is out - immerse yourself in The Secret World, a unique massively multiplayer online roleplaying game.
What does MMORG stand for?
MMORG stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MMORG
- Malibu Mirage Owners and Pilots Association (aviation)
- Massive Multiplayer Online Puzzle Game
- Moderately Multiplayer Other Players Game (video game term)
- Multi-Media Outage Probability Region
- Massively Multiplayer Online Racing (online gaming)
- Massively Open Online Racing (gaming)
- Master of Management in Operations Research
- Mathematical Methods of Operations Research (book)
- Mid-Missouri Off-Roaders (Union, MO)
- Massively Multiplayer Online Racing Game
- Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing
- Many Men Online Role Playing as Girls
- Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (also seen as MMPORPG)
- Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game Server
- Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing World
- Male Metric O-Ring and Retaining Ring
- Massively Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy (game)
- Maintenance Management Operating System (software)
- Mean Minimum Oxygen Saturation
- Multimode Optical Sensor (laser radar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The saga continues with early classics like Wizardry, The Bard's Tale, Ultima, and Pool of Radiance; the rise of casual-friendly action RPGs like Diablo; and the success of massively multiplayer online roleplaying games (MMORPGs) such as the wildly popular World of Warcraft.
The Burning Crusade has been out a few weeks now but, as with all these massively multiplayer online roleplaying games, it takes time to investigate it in any depth (I've barely scratched the surface).