What does MCBID stand for?
MCBID stands for Massey Center for Business Innovation and Development (Robert Morris University; Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Medical Center of Boston International
- Mendocino Coast Business Incubator
- Michigan Center for Biological Information
- Minnesota Christian Broadcasters Inc.
- Missoula Community Business Incubator
- Monarch Community Bancorp Inc.
- Montgomery College Biotechnology Institute
- Motoring Club Barbados Inc.
- Marion County Building Industry Association (Florida, USA)
- Midwest Computer Brokers, Inc. (Walford, IA)
- Marine Corps Combat Identification Program
- Montreal Consortium for Brain Imaging Research (McGill University; Canada)
- Multnomah County Business Income Tax (Oregon)
- Marine Corps Bases Japan
- Master Certified Barbecue Judge (Kansas City Barbecue Society; Kansas City, MO)
- Mean Copies Between Jam (copiers and printers)
- Mechanically Controllable Break Junction
- Maryland Collegiate Baseball League (National Amateur Baseball Federation)
- Microbiology and Cell Biology
- Molecular and Cell Biology Laboratory (Salk Institute; California)