The Massachusetts Society of Naturopathic Doctors, one of the winners of The Emerson Grant in 2013, utilized the money they received to hire an additional lobbyist to help further their efforts toward licensure for naturopathic doctors in Massachusetts.
What does MSND stand for?
MSND stands for Massachusetts Society of Naturopathic Doctors
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSND
We have 3 other meanings of MSND in our Acronym Attic
- Microwave Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Multi-Sectoral Network Against Trafficking (Visayan Forum Foundation, Inc.; Philippines)
- Microsoft/National Broadcasting Company
- More Snotty Nonsense by Communists
- More Snotty Nonsense by Creeps
- Mary Scott Nursing Center (Dayton, OH)
- Michigan State Normal College (now Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan)
- Micro Systems Network Company
- Miller Springs Nature Center (Belton, TX)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board
- Mobile Social Networking Device
- Mission Data
- Microsoft Service for NetWare Directory Services
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Missouri Society of Newspaper Editors
- Master of Science in Nursing Education
- Magnum Secure Networks Framework (industrial network security; GarretCom)
- Mattachine Society of the Niagara Frontier (Buffalo, NY)
- Milk Solids Not Fat
- Multiple System Networking Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Massachusetts Society of Naturopathic Doctors went back to the administration and has made changes recommended to the bill, which has the support of the Department of Public Health.
Massachusetts Society of Naturopathic Doctors : $10,000 grant awarded to support the goal of obtaining full licensure for naturopathic doctors within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the 2013-2014 legislative session.