The Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport) and the Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment are sponsoring a conference on Vietnam trade opportunities at the Westin Hotel on Route 128 in Waltham on March 31st.
What does MOITI stand for?
MOITI stands for Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MOITI in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Operations Interface Specification
- Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District (Big Rapids, MI)
- Molecular Integration and Sampling Software (biochemistry)
- Management of Organic Inputs in Soils of the Tropics (est. 1994; Cornell University)
- Ministry of the Interior, Statistics Department (Taiwan, ROC)
- Ministry of Industry and Trade (various countries)
- Ministry of Information Technology (Pakistan)
- Ministry of Inside Things (band)
- Multi-layered Organic Interconnect Technology
- Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labour
- Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications (Pakistan)
- Mobile Oocyte Incubation Unit
- Motor-Operated Isolation Valve
- Membranous Obstruction of the Inferior Vena Cava
- Ministry of Irrigation and Water Development (Malawi)
- Mission Operations and Integration Working Group
- Ministry of Irrigation and Water Resources (Egypt)
- Machine On Job
- Mak on Jer (Malaysian slang)
- Memorandum of Justification
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the tour, Marc Todd will update Governor Patrick on IneoQuest's plans for new office openings in Asia through the Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment (MOITI), as well as new opportunities to assist the Governor with his plans to expand broadband networks in rural Massachusetts through the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative (MTC).
Beacon was approved by the Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment as one of six Massachusetts-based technology companies to exhibit at the show.