This job fair will help get the word out to the region that there are great jobs available right here in New England," said Maggie Merrill, Director of the Massachusetts Ocean Technology Network, one of the co-sponsoring organizations.
What does MOTN stand for?
MOTN stands for Massachusetts Ocean Technology Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOTN
We have 2 other meanings of MOTN in our Acronym Attic
- Message of the Moment
- Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (SOAP specification for web wervices)
- Mod Of The Month
- Monsters of the Midway (fantasy football league)
- Mother of the Modulars (analog modular synthesizer; Synthesis Technology, Fort Worth, TX)
- Mother of the Munchkins (blog)
- Movie of the Month
- Mature Ovarian Teratoma Containing Malignant Elements
- Mafia-on-the.Net (game)
- Marine and Ocean Technology Network
- Middle of the Night (insomnia)
- Music of the Night
- Manual Of Tumor Nomenclature And Coding
- Meteorogical Operational Telecommunication Network Europe
- Men Of The New Millennium
- Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Master Of The Obvious
- Memorandum of Terms of Occupation
- Message Object Time Out
- Murder on the Orient Express