When reading a 2006 Massachusetts state audit of public housing, lawyers at the Massachusetts Law Reform Institute noticed a concerning figure in the appendix: More than 1,000 of the state's 45,600 public housing units were sitting empty for more than two months, three times the state limit of 21 days.
What does MLRI stand for?
MLRI stands for Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MLRI
We have 2 other meanings of MLRI in our Acronym Attic
- Micro-Laser Rangefinder
- Mini Laser Rangefinder
- Monitoring, Learning, and Research Facility (South Africa)
- Mortgage Loan Repayment Fund (Wisconsin)
- Marine Life Research Group
- Meaningful Learning Research Group (various locations)
- Minnow Lake Restoration Group (Canada)
- Myeloid Leukemia-Related Gene
- Major League Roller Hockey
- Master of Labor Relations and Human Resources Management
- Multilingual Language Resources and Interoperability (workshop)
- Magyar Labrador Retriever Klub (Hungarian: English Labrador Retriever Club)
- Malone Lumber & Ready-Mix (New York)
- Mentor Recycled Landscape Materials (Mentor, OH)
- Merrill Lynch Relocation Management
- Ministry of Land Reform and Management (Nepal)
- Multiple Linear Regression Method (respiratory mechanics)
- Multivariate Linear Regression Model
- Multi-Layered Relationship Networking
- Matera Laser Ranging Observatory (Matera, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, for example, is among those expressing doubts that the trend in Worcester and other municipalities around the state - to shift funding away from shelters to short-term housing assistance - is sustainable and that the approach will reduce homelessness in the long term.
ASPIRA's national organization, at its July 1 meeting, approved CLEE's request to become an affiliate, said Fran Fajana, a founding member of CLEE who lives in Worcester and works as a lawyer for the Massachusetts Law Reform Institute in Boston.
Moore said the ordinance, which was drafted by the Massachusetts Law Reform Institute Inc.
Moore has identified legal problems with the ordinance, which was drafted by the Massachusetts Law Reform Institute Inc.