The Massachusetts Invasive Plant Advisory Group has identified 34 invasive species in the state, plus 29 classified as "likely invasive" and three as "potentially invasive.
What does MIPAG stand for?
MIPAG stands for Massachusetts Invasive Plant Advisory Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MIPAG in our Acronym Attic
- Montenegrin Investment Promotion Agency (economic development; Montenegro)
- Morning Internet Promoting Association
- Movimento Internazionale Parto Attivo (Italy)
- Muestra Internacional de Patrimonio Arquitectónico Caixa Galicia
- Multi-Intervention Program for students with Autism
- Musikmesse International Press Award
- Madrid International Plan of Action on Ageing
- Member of the Institute of Public Administration Australia
- Massachusetts Independent Political Action Committee for Working Families (Woburn, MA)
- Microwave-Induced Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry
- Mauritius Institute of Public Administration and Management
- Moderate Income Purchase Assistance Program (Arlington County, VA)
- Maryland Institute for Policy Analysis and Research (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Michelson Interferometer for Passive Atmospheric Sounding
- Mixed-Initiative Planning and Scheduling
- Medical Image Processing Analysis and Visualization
- Member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers
- Medical Institute of Palm Beach (Greenacres, FL)
- Merkataritza Indartzeko Plan Berezia (Basque: Special Commercial Revitalization Plan)
- Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin (Journal for intelligence professionals published by the US Army Intelligence Center)