She talked about her immigration views after speaking to about 600 people at the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition, including lawmakers, on a variety of immigration-related subjects.
What does MIRAC stand for?
MIRAC stands for Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIRAC
We have 1 other meaning of MIRAC in our Acronym Attic
- Monolithic Infrared Array
- Monterey Institute for Research in Astronomy
- Monthly Index of Russian Accessions (Library of Congress)
- Moody’s Interfax Rating Agency
- Motor Industry Research Association
- Movement for Islamic Reform in Arabia
- Multifunctional Inertial Reference Assembly (USAF)
- Munich Re Internet Risk Assessor
- Migration, Remittances, Aid and Bureaucracy (model explaining the economies of small island nations)
- Management Information Research Assistance Center
- Mekong Institute Research Advisory Committee (Thailand)
- Minimum IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) Altitude Chart (aviation)
- Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Coalition
- Mid-Infrared Advanced Chemical Laser
- Myocardial Ischemia Reduction with Aggressive Cholesterol Lowering
- Making In Roads against Cancer's Lasting Effects (Garden City, NY)
- Making Institutional Repositories a Collaborative Learning Environment (Institute of Museum and Library Services; University of Michigan)
- Mokum's Industrial Research Automatic Calculator for Laboratory and Engineering (Mokum is a nickname of Amsterdam)
- Molecular Imaging Research and Clinic Leuven (University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- SSBN Communications Project (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, call the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition at (617) 350-5480, or go to www.
This is troubling," said Franklin Soults, communication director for Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition.
Ten states - California, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Washington - offer some unauthorized immigrant students in-state tuition rates, according to the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition.
The Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition has included the bill in its legislative agenda again this session.