She talked about her immigration views after speaking to about 600 people at the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition, including lawmakers, on a variety of immigration-related subjects.
What does MIRA stand for?
MIRA stands for Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIRA
We have 49 other meanings of MIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Isomorphous Replacement (X-ray crystallography)
- Music Data Bases
- Music Information Retrieval
- Musical Instrument Repair
- Mygrid Information Repository
- Movimiento de Izquierda Revolucionaria-El Militante (Spanish: Movement of the Revolutionary Left-Militant; Peru)
- Multiple Inversion Recovery Turbo Spin Echo (radiology)
- Maldives Inland Revenue Authority (est. 2010)
- Margin Infused Relaxed Algorithm (computer science)
- Market Intelligence Research Associates
- Media Image Resource Alliance
- Medical Instrument Research Associates
- Medium Wave Infrared Array
- MicroVAX Integration of Reliable Architecture
- Mile Radius
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Association
- Minimum Interference Routing Algorithm
- Monolithic Infrared Array
- Monterey Institute for Research in Astronomy
- Monthly Index of Russian Accessions (Library of Congress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, call the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition at (617) 350-5480, or go to www.
This is troubling," said Franklin Soults, communication director for Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition.
Ten states - California, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Washington - offer some unauthorized immigrant students in-state tuition rates, according to the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition.
The Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition has included the bill in its legislative agenda again this session.