When she placed third, at age 10, in the Massachusetts Hunter Jumper Association's short-stirrup jumping class and the same year won another major show, the Yankee Clipper finals, she became convinced that she could do it, her mother said.
What does MHJ stand for?
MHJ stands for Massachusetts Hunter Jumper (horses)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHJ
- Mental Health Issues Today (journal)
- Ming Hsin Institute of Technology (now Minghsin University of Science and Technology; Hsinchu County, Taiwan)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Thailand Ltd. (Thailand)
- Modified High Intensity Training (fitness)
- Monthly High Income Trust (investment)
- Maui Health Initiative Task Force (Hawaii)
- Medium/High Intensity Urban
- Mental Health Inpatient Unit (Australia and New Zealand)
- Microsurgical High Inguinal Varicocelectomy
- MHI (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries) Aerospace Vietnam Co, Ltd
- Medieval History Journal
- Melbourne Historical Journal (University of Melbourne; School of Historical Studies; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Minnesota Hockey Journal
- Moon Hee Jun (Korean singer)
- Mississippi Hunter Jumper Association (Jackson, MS)
- Malvern Hills Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Matthew Henry John Bartlett (blog)
- Mile-Hi Jeep Club of Colorado, Inc.
- Mid-Hudson Japanese Community Association (New York)
- Mental Health Jail Diversion Project