The Massachusetts Highway Department has closed the ramp that that leads to the eastbound lane of Route 2 so that it can replace the Route 2 bridges over West Main Street (Route 140).
What does MHD stand for?
MHD stands for Massachusetts Highway Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHD
We have 71 other meanings of MHD in our Acronym Attic
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Washington
- Midwest Health Center for Women (est. 1975; Minneapolis, MN)
- Ministry of Health and Child Welfare (Zimbabwe)
- Mixed Hockey Club Weesp (Weesp, Netherlands)
- Mount Hope Church Williamston (Michigan)
- Mad House Designs
- Magnetohydrodynamic (conversion; nuclear energy)
- Malteser Hilfsdienst (medical help organization)
- Maritime Homeland Defense
- Mashhad, Iran (Airport Code)
- Matratzenhorchdienst (German slang humor: sleeping)
- Matt Hotch Designs (Fullerton, CA)
- Medical Holding Detachment
- Medium Human Development
- Mental Health Day
- Mental Health Directorate (various locations)
- Mestska Hromadna Doprava (Czech Republik)
- Metal Home Digest
- Metering Head Differential
- Methodist Health System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another resounding CLF victory came in our lawsuit against the Massachusetts Highway Department, a leading polluter of the Bay State's waterways through its shoddy control of stormwater running off its roads and bridges.
A case brought by CLF charging the Massachusetts Highway Department with federal Clean Water Act violations went to trial in February.
Since 2007, the combined payroll of the Executive Office of Transportation and Public Works and the Massachusetts Highway Department has increased by 20 percent, the number of six-figure jobs in the transportation sector has more than doubled, and the number of deputies to the Secretary of Transportation has gone from three to eight.