The Massachusetts Health Officers Association awarded Justin Snair, deputy health director for Acton, its president's award at an annual conference held recently in Springfield.
What does MHOA stand for?
MHOA stands for Massachusetts Health Officers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHOA
We have 10 other meanings of MHOA in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Health Officer
- Mental Health Organization
- Military History Online (website)
- Minerals Held Orally
- Minnesota Historical Organizations
- Monster Hunter Orage
- Municipal Health Office (various locations)
- My Humble Opinion
- Reciprocal Ohm (unit of conductance; ohm spelled backwards)
- Manufactured Home Owners Association
- McDonald's Hispanic Operators Association
- Mental Health Organizations of America (now Mental Health, Addiction and Retardation Organizations of America)
- Midland Hockey Officials Association (Midland, Michigan)
- Mobile Home Owners Association
- Manufactured Homeowners Association of America
- Medical Health Operational Area Coordinator
- Mental Health Oversight Advisory Council (est. 1999; Montana)
- Mobile Home Owners Association of Illinois
- Mental Health Outcomes and Assessment Tools (Australia)
- Many Hearts One Beat
Samples in periodicals archive:
net); * Massachusetts Health Officers Association (http://www.
Lemire, of Lowell, was most recently executive director of the Massachusetts Health Officers Association, and previously was executive director of the Massachusetts Business Group on Health.