New investors EGORA Holding and The Massachusetts Green Energy Fund co-led the round.
What does MGEF stand for?
MGEF stands for Massachusetts Green Energy Fund (Brookline, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGEF
We have 1 other meaning of MGEF in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare (Namibia)
- Microarray and Gene Expression Data Society
- Microarray Gene Expression Data
- Multidevice Graphics Editor
- Microarray Gene Expression Database group meeting (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Mountain Girls Education Development Program (Pakistan)
- Madison Gas and Electric
- Methodology for Generating Efficiency and Effectiveness Measures
- Maasai Girls Education Fund
- Mahathma Gandhi Education Foundation (India)
- Mount Greylock Expeditionary Force (Troy, NY)
- Motorola Gold Elite Gateway (system interface)
- Mouse Gene Expression Information Resource
- Modified Gain Extended Kalman Filter (aeronautics)
- Major General
- Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale (General Mutual for National Education Service; France)
- Mainstreaming Gender Equity Programme (UN Development Programme; Nepal)
- Museums & Galleries Education Programme (CLMG)
- Maple Glen Elementary School (Maple Glen, PA)
- Meadow Glade Elementary School (Battle Ground, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAS Investors, Solstice Capital and Commons Capital, as well as new investors Parker Hannifin Corporation, Contango Capital Management and the Massachusetts Green Energy Fund.