Hospitals and hospitalists should expect more aggressive enforcement of protected health information regulations following a $1 million settlement paid by Massachusetts General Physicians Organization Inc.
What does MGPO stand for?
MGPO stands for Massachusetts General Physicians Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGPO
We have 4 other meanings of MGPO in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Gas Professional Healthcare Organization, Inc.
- Mammary Gland Proteome Initiative
- Ministerstwo Gospodarki, Pracy I Polityki Spo Ecznej (Ministry of Economy, Poland)
- Marine Gene Probe Laboratory (est. 1988; Dalhousie University; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Merriam-Gilbert Public Library (West Brookfield, MA)
- Mikronix Gauges Pvt. Ltd. (Maharashtra, India)
- Morton Grove Public Library
- Mineral Gold Public Library District (Illinois)
- Manitoba Green Procurement Network (Canada)
- Master Game Program Number (gaming machines)
- Metal Gear: Portable Ops (game)
- Mountain and Glacier Protection Organization (Islamabad)
- Monocyte and Granulocyte Phagocytosis and Oxidative Burst
- Machine-Groomed Packed Powder (ski conditions)
- Master of Global Public Policy (academic degree)
- Member of the Guild of Professional Practitioners
- Michigan Great Printers Project (also seen as MI-GPP)
- Multi-Generational Product Plan
- Multi-Generational Project Plan
- Markets and Governance for Poverty Reduction (trust fund; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Massachusetts General Hospital settles for $1 million for loss of PHI on subway HHS announced February 24 that the General Hospital Corporation and Massachusetts General Physicians Organization Inc.