For humans, food is donated by individuals, the Worcester County Food Bank and Massachusetts Emergency Food Assistance Program.
What does MEFAP stand for?
MEFAP stands for Massachusetts Emergency Food Assistance Program (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEFAP
- Maximum Expiratory Flow at 25 Percent
- Mocyte Enhancer Binding Factor-2A
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 40 Percent
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 50% (respiratory function)
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 50% of Vital Flow Capacity
- Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority
- Medical Emergency First Aid (training course)
- Mid-Eastern Farrier's Association
- Middle-Earth Fanfiction Award (science fiction)
- Mining Exploration Field Assistant (course; various universities; Canada)
- Modified Emory Functional Ambulation Profile
- Millwoods Evangelical Free Church (Alberta, Canada)
- Montgomery Evangelical Free Church (Belle Mead, NJ)
- Morris Evangelical Free Church (Morris, MN)
- Marriott Employees Federal Credit Union
- Middle East Forum for Development
- Mount Ephraim Fire Department (New Jersey)
- Middle East Fire Exhibition Conference
- Macroeconomic and Fiscal Framework (various organizations)
- Marin Environmental Film Festival (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are able to get such items as canned vegetables from the bank at really low prices, and we can get meats and other items free from the Massachusetts Emergency Food Assistance Program," she said.