Region MEFA holding free info programs on college aid The Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority is holding free After the Acceptance presentations around the state to help families with college-bound high school seniors understand financial aid award letters, consider ways to pay and provide an overview of college billing cycles.
What does MEFA stand for?
MEFA stands for Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEFA
We have 3 other meanings of MEFA in our Acronym Attic
- MDR1 (Multi-Drug Resistance 1) Promoter-Enhancing Factor 1
- Motor-Evoked Field 1
- Mitochondrial Elongation Factor-G (genetics)
- Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 25% of Forced Vital Capacity
- Maximum Expiratory Flow at 25 Percent
- Mocyte Enhancer Binding Factor-2A
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 40 Percent
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 50% (respiratory function)
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 50% of Vital Flow Capacity
- Medical Emergency First Aid (training course)
- Mid-Eastern Farrier's Association
- Middle-Earth Fanfiction Award (science fiction)
- Mining Exploration Field Assistant (course; various universities; Canada)
- Massachusetts Emergency Food Assistance Program (Boston, MA)
- Modified Emory Functional Ambulation Profile
- Millwoods Evangelical Free Church (Alberta, Canada)
- Montgomery Evangelical Free Church (Belle Mead, NJ)
- Morris Evangelical Free Church (Morris, MN)
- Marriott Employees Federal Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority, for example, has stopped issuing new loans, forcing about 40,000 families it serves to look for private, less favorable, loans elsewhere.
Lisa Eckelbecker Expanded choices BOSTON - The Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority and Fidelity Investments have expanded the investment choices for families enrolled in the U.
ART: PHOTOS; CHART CUTLINE: (1) Parents and students listen to a Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority official at a seminar Tuesday at Doherty Memorial High School in Worcester.