What does MEDA stand for?
MEDA stands for Massachusetts Eating Disorder Association, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEDA
We have 44 other meanings of MEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Brigade
- Medical Education
- Medical Group
- Medical System Repair Section
- Medium Fidelity
- Medium-Light Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Mediterranean Prototype System
- Medium Resolution
- Euro - Mediterranean Partnership
- Maintenance Error Decision Aid (Boeing)
- Mennonite Economic Development Associates
- Metro Economic Development Alliance (Jackson, Mississippi)
- Michigan Economic Developers Association
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Mission Economic Development Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Mobile Environmental Data Acquisition (Mobile, autonomous data gathering technique)
- Molecular Electronics Design Automation
- Maryland Economic Development Assistance Authority and Fund (Department of Business & Economic Development, Maryland)
- Mediterranean Academy of Diplomatic Studies
- Meteor Echo Detection and Collection