The expedition was led by the nonprofit organization OCEARCH and included researchers from the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries and other collaborators.
What does MADMF stand for?
MADMF stands for Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries (Gloucester, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Multiple Attribute Decision Making
- Mid-America Direct Marketing Association
- Magnetic Anomaly Detector Contact
- Mail and Directory Management
- Message and Directory MIB
- Mid Atlantic Direct Marketing Conference
- Making and Designing Materials Engineering Contest (Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Dow Chemical Company)
- MIT and Dow Materials Engineering Contest
- Management And Distribution System for the More Electric aircraft
- Modular Asteroid Deflection Mission Ejector Node (robotic spacecraft project)
- Master of Administration
- Master of Administrative Leadership
- MGR Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (India)
- Mensch Ärgere Dich Nicht (German board game)
- Multiple Appearance Directory Number
- Multiple Appearance Directory Number-Multiple Call Arrangement
- Multiple Appearance Directory Number-Single Call Arrangement
- Malvern and District Orienteers (UK)
- Maximum Achievable Diversity Order
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Outsourcing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries publication no.
Peterson began with the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries as a field biologist in Sandwich.
When a tag popped up in the Caribbean Sea, I was really blown away," said study co-author Gregory Skomal, a marine biologist from the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries.
That bloom shut down shellfish beds from the Bay of Fundy to Martha's Vineyard for several months and caused an estimated $50 million in losses, according to the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries.
Aid was provided by the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth School for Marine Science and Technology, the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) awards NA08NMF4720554 and NA09NMF4720256, and the sea scallop fishery and supporting industries.
Geological Survey  Department of Natural Resources Conservation  Massachusetts Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit University of Massachusetts 160 Holdsworth Way, Room 226 Amherst, Massachusetts 01003  The Ecosystems Center Marine Biological Laboratory 7 MBL Street Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543  Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries 30 Emerson Ave Gloucester, Massachusetts 01930 (1) Van Voorhees, David.