The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection was instrumental in nominating this facility.
What does MADEP stand for?
MADEP stands for Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MADEP
- Money Attitude Direction Education (Rap album)
- Multimedia Application Development Environment
- Mackay and District Education Centre (Australia)
- Mildura and District Educational Council (Australia)
- Mandala Agricultural Development Corporation
- Master of Adult Education
- Mission Area Deficiency
- Medical and Dental Education Levy (UK)
- Medical and Dental Education Network (UK)
- African Movement for Democracy and Progress (Benin)
- Marine Air Depot Squadron (US Navy)
- Management of Atmospheric Data for Evaluation and Research
- Mission d'Aide Au Développement des Economies Rurales En Afghanistan
- Missile Aircraft Difference Evaluation System
- Materials and Devices for Solid State Electronics (Italy)
- Multi-Agency Drug Enforcement Team
- Magnetic Anomaly Detection Exercise
- Making a Difference Foundation (various locations)
- Manx Amateur Drama Federation (UK)
- Missile Assembly/Disassembly Facility (Patriot)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 2001 to 2005, Cynthia served as head of the Bureau of Resource Protection at the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) is now accepting 2006 Environmental Results Program (ERP) certifications online.
The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection issued a strong standard for perchlorate, a chemical used in explosives that has also been found in public water resources.
EPA 2002) and a risk assessment by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (Mass DEP 2004) considered this dose to be a LOAEL (lowest observed adverse effect level).
The newspaper noted that MBTA has already reported the potential delay to the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.