Smola, R-Palmer, announced that Old Sturbridge Village has received a grant of $250,000 from the Massachusetts Cultural Facilities Fund to preserve and care for the historic buildings on the site of the largest outdoor history museum in the Northeast.
What does MCFF stand for?
MCFF stands for Massachusetts Cultural Facilities Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCFF
We have 15 other meanings of MCFF in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Council for Family and Divorce Mediation
- Magnet Certified Forensic Examiner
- Management Consulting Field Experience (Babson College; Babson Park, MA)
- Master Certified Food Executive (International Food Service Executives Association)
- MATLAB Central File Exchange
- Mill Cottage Farm Experience
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe, BV (joint venture; Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Caterpillar Industrial, Inc.)
- Thousand Cubic Feet Equivalent (gas exploration)
- Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa (United Kingdom)
- Manheim Central Foundation for Educational Enrichment (community-based group; Manheim, PA)
- Minnesota Correctional Facility at Faribault
- Mississippi Coast Fly Fishers
- Monaco Charity Film Festival (Monte Carlo, Monaco)
- More Choice for Families (Australia)
- Multi-Point Critical Flicker Fusion Frequency (mechanical engineering)
- Medical Care Facilities Financing Agency (New York)
- Ministerial Council on Forestry, Fisheries and Aquaculture (Australia)
- Mid Coast Fantasy Football League
- Metering Competition Focus Group (Office of Gas and Electricity Markets; UK)
- Multi-Channel Chirped Fiber Grating
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smola, R-Palmer, announced that Old Sturbridge Village has received a Massachusetts Cultural Facilities Fund grant in the amount of $250,000.
4 million awarded statewide from the Massachusetts Cultural Facilities Fund, supports building projects for nonprofit arts, heritage and science organizations.