Roxbury CC 72, Quinsigamond CC 50: Trafficia Warburton scored 20 points and Taneia Burrell had 14 rebounds, but the visiting Wyverns fell to Roxbury, the third-ranked team in the country, in the final of the Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference Tournament final.
What does MCCAC stand for?
MCCAC stands for Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference (est. 1969)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCAC
- Morgan Creek Christian Academy
- Multi Computer Communications Austria
- Multi-Channel Combustion Analyzer
- Muslim Community Cooperative (Australia) Ltd.
- Madras Christian College Alumni Associations
- Merced County Community Action Agency (Merced, CA)
- Michigan Community College Athletic Association
- Montgomery County Community Action Agency (Clarksville, TN)
- Mid-County Citizens Advisory Board (Montgomery County, MD)
- Marion County Children’s Advocacy Center, Inc.
- Midwest Community College Athletic Conference (est. 1967; formerly Midwest Junior College Athletic Conference)
- Missouri Community College Athletic Conference (formerly Midwest Community College Athletic Conference)
- Memorial Center for Cancer and Allied Diseases
- Michigan Community College Association for Development, Assessment, and Research
- Manitoba Climate Change Action Fund (Manitoba, Canada)
- Muskogee County Community Action Foundation (Muskogee, OK)
- Minnesota Climate Change Advisory Group
- Mennonite Church Canada
- Managed Care Consumer Assistance Program
- Maritime CIS Contingency Assets Pool
Samples in periodicals archive:
Farnham guided the Wyverns to a 24-7 record and berths in the Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference Tournament and the NJCAA Regional tourney.
The Chiefs have accomplished much already, going 25-5 while winning their first Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference Tournament championship and claiming the No.