Gould of Whitinsville has been selected by the Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women as an Unsung Heroine of 2012.
What does MCSW stand for?
MCSW stands for Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCSW
We have 4 other meanings of MCSW in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Crime Scene Unit (various locations)
- Molybdopterin Cofactor Sulfurase Gene (biochemistry)
- Motor Carrier Safety Unit (various locations)
- Multi Channel Service Unit
- Multi-City Study of Urban Inequality
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Inc. (Franklin, ME)
- Marin County School Volunteers (San Rafae, CA)
- Mars Crew Sortie Vehicle
- Multi Cast Send Virtual Channel Connection (Cisco)
- MacEwan Centre for Sport and Wellness (Grant MacEwan University; Canada)
- Materials Centre South West (UK)
- McConnell Chase Software Works (est. 1984; Chicago, IL)
- Military Satellite Communications Systems Wing (US Air Force)
- Monroe County Soil and Water Conservation District (New York)
- Marion County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Montgomery County Solid Waste District (Ohio)
- Minnesota Conference on Social Work Education
- Medical Child Support Working Group
- Monroe County Solid Waste Management District (Indiana)
- Mother and Child Social Welfare Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women is an independent state agency that was legislatively created in 1998 to advance women of the Commonwealth to full equality in all areas of life and to promote their rights and opportunities.
Byline: Debbie LaPlaca CHARLTON - Elaine Kingston has been named Charlton's 2011 Unsung Heroine by the Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women.