Spay Worcester, a project of the Massachusetts Animal Coalition, is using a $49,700 grant from PetSmart Charities to spay or neuter 1,000 cats over two years.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Massachusetts Animal Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Market Access and Compliance (US Department of Commerce)
- Marketing Advisory Committee
- Marketing Association of Columbia (Columbia University; New York)
- Martial Arts Club (various organizations)
- Marubeni America Corporation (Marubeni Corporation)
- Mary Andrews College (Australia)
- Maryland Athletic Club
- Masonry Advisory Council
- Mass Accelerator Cannon (gaming, Halo weaponry)
- Mass Attenuation Coefficient
- Master Addictions Counselor
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Art Conservation
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Material Accountability and Control
- Material Accounting Center
- Material Accumulation Costing
- Material Adverse Change
- Materiel Acquisition Command
- Mathematics and Computation (MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More recently, the Massachusetts Animal Coalition (MAC) poo-pooed the misconception that small dogs make better apartment dwellers.
Byline: Gail Stanton WINCHENDON - Ahimsa Haven Animal Rescue, a no-kill shelter, has received a $1,600 grant from the Massachusetts Animal Coalition for the spaying and neutering of animals.
Animal agency gets $10,000 grant BOLTON - The Second Chance Fund for Animal Welfare, a Bolton-based spay-neuter group for cats, was awarded a $10,000 grant from the Massachusetts Animal Coalition.
Second Chance shelter gets $10,000 EAST BROOKFIELD - The Massachusetts Animal Coalition has awarded $10,000 to Second Chance Animal Shelter.
He said the numbers vary from year to year, especially now with the introduction of new specialty plates supporting a wide variety of charities - from the Massachusetts Animal Coalition to the Jimmy Fund.
The Massachusetts Animal Coalition awarded a $3,500 grant to the town's dog officer to establish a spay/neuter program.