MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC) investigators' study suggests that parents may not recognize the dangers of smoking in their cars with a child present.
What does MGHC stand for?
MGHC stands for MassGeneral Hospital for Children
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MGHC in our Acronym Attic
- Meitetsu Grand Hotel (Nagoya, Japan)
- Minneapolis General Hospital
- Montreal General Hospital (Montreal, Canada)
- Monumenta Germania Historica
- My Gothic Heart
- My Guild Host
- Madison Gay Hockey Association (Madison, WI)
- Make Germany Hate Again
- Melbourne Genomics Health Alliance (Melbourne, Australia)
- Mouse Growth Hormone-Binding Protein
- Maximal Globally Hyperbolic Development
- Multivariate Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions (mathematics)
- McMurray Gentlemen's Hockey League (Alberta, Canada)
- Middle Glenohumeral Ligament
- Mississauga Girls Hockey League (Canada)
- May God Have Mercy on Your Soul
- Mercy General Health Partners (Muskegon, Michigan)
- Mouse Growth Hormone Receptor (gene production)
- Mouse Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor
- Mahatma Gandhi Human Rights Organisation (Budapest, Hungary; est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bernard Kinane, the chief of the pediatric pulmonary unit at MassGeneral Hospital for Children in Boston.
Perrin, director of the division of general pediatrics at the MassGeneral Hospital for Children, Boston.
Even if you are not a smoker and don't smoke inside of your own apartment, if you have a neighbour who is smoking inside of his, the entire building is contaminated," says Jonathan Winickoff, lead author and pediatrician at MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC).