To enable biologists to successfully extend their existing desktop PC solutions to server, BIO-IT server/storage systems that automatically handle the geometrically exploding needs for sophisticated mass spectrometry data analysis are being developed.
What does MSDA stand for?
MSDA stands for Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis (proteomics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSDA
We have 18 other meanings of MSDA in our Acronym Attic
- Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Museum of Scientific Discovery
- MustSeeDaily (website)
- Multiple Symbol Detection for Dual-Maximum Receiver
- Maintenance Support Device - Field Ready (ruggedized Army computer used on a multitude of systems)
- Multispot-Diffuse Multiple-Input Multiple-Output
- Multiple Symbol Detection for Single-Maximum Receiver
- Manatee Special Development Area
- Manuel Suisse des Denrées Alimentaires (French: Swiss Food Manual; Switzerland)
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Masters of Science in Data Analytics (various schools)
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Mauritian Scuba Diving Association
- Mechanical Safing and Arming Device
- Mentored Scientist Development Award
- Merck, Sharp & Dohme Australia
- Meteorological Satellite Data Archive (DMSP)
- Michigan Search Dog Association, Inc.
- Michigan Swing Dance Association
- Midwest Stamp Dealers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two companies will create a bioinformatic product integrating Genomic Solutions' Investigator Protein Warehouse data integration software with ProteoMetrics' RADARS system for mass spectrometry data analysis.