The initial aerosol mass concentration decreased quickly due to the deposition of larger particles (Figs 6 and 7).
What does MASCON stand for?
MASCON stands for Mass Concentration (gravity anomalies on the Moon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Movimento d'Azione Sociale e di Comunicazione Effettiva (Italian)
- Management System Certification Institute (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Manila Science High School (Manila, Philippines)
- Movimento Adulti Scout Cattolici Italiani (Italian)
- Multidisciplinary Association of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals (UK)
- Muslim American Society Council of Islamic Schools
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Leadership (academic degree; Seton Hall University; South Orange, NJ)
- Marine Aquarium Society of Central Ontario (Canada)
- Medical Academic and Scientific Community Organization, Inc.
- Missouri Association of Farm Service Agency County Office Employees
- Mathematics and Statistics of Complex Systems (Australia)
- Marine Safety Center Office Tracking System (US Coast Guard)
- Military Air-Transportable Satellite Communications Terminal
- Modular Approach to Software Construction Operation and Test (UK)
- Multicultural Advocates for Social Change on Tobacco (New Mexico)
- Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (IEEE Conference)
- Méthodes Algorithmiques, Simulation, Combinatoire et Optimisation pour les Telécommunications
- Madison Arcatao Sister City Project (Madison, WI and Arcatao, El Salvador)
- Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Subcommittee for Proteomics (molecular biology)
- Model Auto Slot Car Racing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bolton believes that large galaxy collisions explain the growing mass concentration, while galaxies gobbling smaller galaxies explain more starlight away from galactic centres.
Coarse] is the particle mass concentration of coarse particles.
Due to these cross effects the thermal excitation results in an additional mass concentration and the mass concentration generates the additional field of temperature.
The approach enabled to optimize mass concentration of solid ash particles in fire gases.
The steady-state indoor mass concentration of SOA, [C.
FK] (t) [-] the mass concentration of the chromium sludge in the reactor denotes and m(t) [kg] describes weight of the reaction components in the system.