What does M/M stand for?
M/M stands for Mass/Muscle Radioactivity (nuclear medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M/M
We have 165 other meanings of M/M in our Acronym Attic
- Milligram Per Liter
- Minelayer (US Navy)
- More Or Less
- nautical miles per litre
- Midshipman Lieutenant Commander (United States Naval Academy)
- Midshipman Lieutenant (United States Naval Academy)
- Midshipman Lieutenant Junior Grade (United States Naval Academy)
- Medium to Long Term Volunteer
- Mean Lactulose/Mannitol (pathology)
- Monocyte/Macrophage Lineage (immunology)
- Mr. and Mrs.
- Media/Materials Clearinghouse (health resource)
- Memory/Memory Control Replacement Program
- Master's & Master's Equivalent Salary Lane (teacher compensation; Maryland)
- Monitor/Matrix Unit (Hekimian)
- Moneda Nacional (peso)
- Motonave (Italian: motor ship)