ISLAMABAD -- A strong Pakistan outfit will feature in the AFC Under-14 Football Championship scheduled to be held at Mashhad, Iran from April 23-29.
What does MHD stand for?
MHD stands for Mashhad, Iran (Airport Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MHD
We have 71 other meanings of MHD in our Acronym Attic
- Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Washington
- Midwest Health Center for Women (est. 1975; Minneapolis, MN)
- Ministry of Health and Child Welfare (Zimbabwe)
- Mixed Hockey Club Weesp (Weesp, Netherlands)
- Mount Hope Church Williamston (Michigan)
- Mad House Designs
- Magnetohydrodynamic (conversion; nuclear energy)
- Malteser Hilfsdienst (medical help organization)
- Maritime Homeland Defense
- Massachusetts Highway Department
- Matratzenhorchdienst (German slang humor: sleeping)
- Matt Hotch Designs (Fullerton, CA)
- Medical Holding Detachment
- Medium Human Development
- Mental Health Day
- Mental Health Directorate (various locations)
- Mestska Hromadna Doprava (Czech Republik)
- Metal Home Digest
- Metering Head Differential
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hossein Ravesh formally invited the federal minister to attend a two-day International Health Tourism Conference scheduled on December 18-19 at Mashhad, Iran, says a press release.
A congressman from Ohio and a Shiite cleric from Mashhad, Iran, could well determine how successful President Barack Obama's second term will be.
Hanafi-Bojdd [a] School of Public Health, Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences, Bandar Abbas; [b] Department of Medical Entomology & Vector Control, School of Public Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran; [c] Department of Pharmacognosy, Biotechnology Research Center, School of Pharmacy, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad; [d] Department of Biotechnology, School of Pharmacy, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran Table 1.
Reprint requests: Dr Mohammad Derakhshan, Assistant Professor of Clinical Virology, Microbiology & Virology Research Centre Avicenna Research Institute & Department of Clinical Bacteriology & Virology, Ghaem University Hospital Faculty of Medicine, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences (MUMS), Mashhad, Iran e-mail: derakhshanm@mums.
Ali Shamsa (a), Hossein Hosseinzadeh (b),(*), Mahmood Molaei (a), Mohammad Taghi Shakeri (c), Omid Rajabi (d) (a) Urology Department, Ghaem Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran (b) Pharmacology and Toxicology Department, Pharmaceutical Research Center, School of Pharmacy, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran (c) Department of Biostatistics, Ghaem Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran (d) Pharmaceutical Chemistry, School of Pharmacy, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran * Corresponding author.
1) Saeed Hashemnia, (2) Mohamad Hasan Bahari, (3) Farzad Nejatimoharrami (1) Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran (2) Department of Electrical Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran (3) Department of Electrical Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran Corresponding Author: Mohamad Hasan Bahari, Department of Electrical Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran NO.
Shi'ite Muslims revere the relatives of Prophet Mohammed, including his children and grandchildren, and a shrine for one of them - Imam Redha - is located in Mashhad, Iran.