Summary: The annual migration from Tanzania's Serengeti National Park to Kenya's Masai Mara National Reserve is one of the world's most wondrous spectacles.
What does MMNR stand for?
MMNR stands for Masai Mara National Reserve (Kenya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Memory Monitor Light (Oracle Documentation)
- Mixed Mother-Newborn Lymphocyte Cultures
- Multiple Model Nonlinear Filter
- Milli Mal Numaralama Merkezi (Turkish: National Goods Numbering Center)
- Modified Midgets of New Mexico (car racing)
- Multi-Modular Neural Network
- Multiple Nonotonic Neural Network
- Matematyczne Marsze na Orientacje (Polish: Mathematical Marches on Orientations)
- N-Methyl Morpholine N-Oxide
- Minute Man National Park Association (Concord, MA)
- Management of Multimedia Networks and Services (Conference)
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science (Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks; Jackson, MS)
- Multimedia and Mobile Networks and Services (conference)
- Muslim Media News Service
- Mary Moody Northen Theatre (St. Edward's University; Austin, TX)
- Measles and Maternal Neonatal Tetanus
- Megaman Network Transmission (video game)
- Mexico Men's National Team
- Murtaugh Meyer Nelson & Treglia (law firm; Irvine, CA)
- My Mans N' Them (Boston, MA hip hop group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the Greater Mara Ecosystem, the resort is designed to uphold the highest standards in environment-friendliness, and all operations will be aligned to provide our guests a lifestyle experience that builds on their expectations of enjoying nature at its pristine best at the Masai Mara National Reserve.
Study leader Jakob Bro-Jorgensen discovered the devious behavior while studying topi antelopes at the Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya.
e top three adventure destinations were Queenstown in New Zealand, the Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado and Kenya's Masai Mara National Reserve.
Julie's parents Patrick and Patricia Heslop said last night that the couple married in London last week before travelling to Richard's Camp Lodge in the Masai Mara National Reserve, 100 miles south west of Nairobi.
British tourist Patrick Smith, 34, died in front of wife Julie in the Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya on Sunday.
Patrick Smith, aged 34, was killed in front of his wife in the Masai Mara National Reserve yesterday.