Casey Foundation and the Maryland State Department of Education established a partnership to tap state and community leaders who were vested in early childhood and bring them together to determine the most effective approach to close the school readiness gap and improve child outcomes.
What does MSDOE stand for?
MSDOE stands for Maryland State Department of Education (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Microbial Strain Data Network
- Microsoft Developer Network
- Microsoft Software Developer Network
- Multi-Server Domain Name (aka shared domain name)
- Multi-Service Data Network
- Multi-Service Digital Node (Sprint)
- Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance
- Movimiento Social por los Derechos de la Niñez, la Adolescencia y la Juventud en Guatemala
- Mandibular Symphyseal Distraction Osteogenesis
- Multidisciplinary System Design Optimization
- Meinem System Droht Overkill Status (German: My System Threatens Overkill Status)
- Microsoft Disk Operating System
- Mainframe Software Development Process
- Massachusetts Standardized Documentation Project
- Missile Site Data Processor
- Mobile Service Delivery Platform (Reaxion Corp)
- Modified Shortest-Distance Path
- Multi Source Discovery Protocol (network routers)
- Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (IETF)
- Multicast Source Distribution Protocol (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Maryland State Department of Education provided a S5,000 grant to each of the three local school systems that participated in this CTE awareness project.
24) The Artist/Teacher Institute International, a project of the Maryland State Department of Education and the Arts Education in Maryland Schools Alliance, is accepting applications from teachers and school administrators for the July 20-26 institute at the University of Maryland, University College, in Adelphi, Maryland.
which contracted with Reading First to provide grant assistance to states - that prompted Doherty to contact the Maryland State Department of Education and try to thwart the state's plans to relegate Reading Mastery to supplemental status.
Through their partnership with the Maryland State Department of Education, the museum has developed a signature curriculum, "An African American Journey," and teacher training to reach more than 850,000 students and 50,000 teachers.
org Voluntary Program in Maryland Shows Promise Until 2002, the Maryland State Department of Education tested history and social studies at grades three, five and eight through the Maryland School Performance Assessment Program, the state learning standards and assessment.
For example, I received a lifetime counselor certificate from the Maryland State Department of Education in 1948 by virtue of having completed two courses: (a) Occupational Information and (b) Principles of Guidance.