A study by Harvard University and Massachusetts General Hospital showed that schools that participate in MMFA saw a 5 percent increase in Maryland School Performance Assessment Program Composite Index scores, a 36 percent decrease in suspension length and a breakfast participation rate of 72%(versus a statewide average at the time of 11%).
What does MSPAP stand for?
MSPAP stands for Maryland School Performance Assessment Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSPAP
We have 1 other meaning of MSPAP in our Acronym Attic
- MS Paint Adventures (Wiki)
- Multiple Spacecraft Per Aperture
- Mystery Shopping Providers Association
- Maryland State Police Alumni Association, Inc.
- Missouri State Park Advisory Board
- Maple Syrup Producers Association of Connecticut
- MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) Station Planning Advisory Committee (Rockport, MA)
- Medical Scholars Program Advisory Committee (University of Illinois)
- Multicultural Student Programming Advisory Council (Iowa State University)
- Mog³em Siê Powstrzymaæ Ale Nie Chcia³em
- Minister of State Responsible for Poverty Alleviation Programmes
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (degree)
- Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social (Guatemala)
- Microscopic Spontaneous Platelet Aggregation Test
- Modified Staphylococcal Protein A Test (pathology)
- Major Surface Protein B (microbiology)
- Meningitis and Special Pathogens Branch (Centers for Disease Control)
- Merit Systems Protection Board
- Midlothian Scottish Pipe Band (Chicago, IL)
- Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Voluntary Program in Maryland Shows Promise Until 2002, the Maryland State Department of Education tested history and social studies at grades three, five and eight through the Maryland School Performance Assessment Program, the state learning standards and assessment.
Some of the paradigms hailed by this trio of experts are the Maryland School Performance Assessment Program, Vermont's community profiles, Georgia's community indicators, the ICMA Local Government CPM Consortium, and the North Carolina Institute of Government CPM Project.