Aided by a governmental reorganization that moved the child care subsidy program from the human resources department to the department of education, Maryland leveraged a long-standing investment in a statewide kindergarten readiness assessment, the Maryland Model for School Readiness, and now possesses a new ability to see the educational outcomes of the subsidy program in detail.
What does MMSR stand for?
MMSR stands for Maryland Model for School Readiness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMSR
We have 1 other meaning of MMSR in our Acronym Attic
- Malignant Melanoma of Soft Parts (cancer)
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium (Miami, FL)
- Ministerial Meeting of States Parties (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Minnesota Motorcycle Safety Program (Minneapolis, MN)
- Missouri Motorcycle Safety Program (Warrensburg, MO)
- Multi-Media Signal Processing
- Multi-Mission Signal Processor (weapons system; US Navy)
- Massachusetts Minority State Police Officers Association (Dorchester, MA)
- Mini-Mental State Questionnaire
- Machinist's Mate, Ship Repair (US Navy)
- Master Materiel Support Record
- Methods of Making Sanitation Ratings of Milk Shippers (US FDA)
- Multi-Mission Surveillance Radar
- Machinist's Mater, Ship Repair, Engine Operator (US Navy)
- Machinist's Mater, Ship Repair, Instrument Maker (US Navy)
- Multimedia Storage and Retrieval System
- Maintenance Management Support Services (Brighton, MI)
- Malaria Medicines & Supplies Services (WHO)
- Maritime Mobile Satellite Service
- Marketing Management Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known as the Maryland Model for School Readiness (MMSR) the assessment is designed to provide parents, teachers, and early childhood education providers with a common understanding of what children should know and be able to do upon entering school.
Using the Maryland Model for School Readiness, teacher evaluations showed that these children showed signs of proficiency and good performance in their early learning programs and were fully prepared to enter school.