What does MICPEL stand for?
MICPEL stands for Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Masters in Commercial Property (various organizations)
- Mercury Injection Capillary Pressure
- Methyl Isocyanate Pyridyl Piperazine
- Microbially Induced Calcite Precipitation
- Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic
- Multipotent isl1+ Cardiovascular Progenitor Cell
- Multipurpose Information Consumer Profile (healthcare)
- Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement (US Communities)
- Microwaves and Photonics in Access Networks
- Maximum Internal Carotid Artery Plaque Thickness
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- Materiel Change Information Report
- Maximum Individual Cancer Risk (air quality management measure)
- Member of the Institute of Clinical Research (European professional academic institute)
- Minimally Interrupted Cardiac Resuscitation
- Minimum Internal Control Requirements (various companies)
- Management in Construction Researchers Association
- Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act of 1975