00 plus the assessment for the Maryland Health Care Commission User Fee, in accordance with COMAR 10.
What does MHCC stand for?
MHCC stands for Maryland Health Care Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCC
We have 39 other meanings of MHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Managed Health Care Advisory Committee (Iowa and Texas)
- Mary Harrison Cultural Arts Center (Owings, Maryland)
- Mental Health Chemical Abuse and Dependency Services Division (Seattle, WA)
- Mount Holyoke College Art Museum (South Hadley, MA)
- Mental Health Crisis Bed (California)
- Mile High Community Band (Denver, CO)
- Mixed Hockey Club Boxmeer (Netherlands)
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd. (Japan)
- Mental Health Center of Boulder County (Colorado)
- Mental Health Crisis Bed Facility
- Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce (Missouri)
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County (Douglas, WY)
- Mental Health Commission of Canada (est. 2007)
- Mental Health Consumer Concerns
- Mental Health Coordinating Council (Australia)
- Mount Hood Community College (Gresham, Oregon)
- Managed Health Care Consumer Assistance Program (New Jersey)
- Mental Health Centers of Central Illinois
- Medicaid HIPAA Compliant Concept Model
- Mental Health Center of Denver
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maryland Health Care Commission Approved HIE Policies & Policies Still Under Development Resolutions 1.
MedChi and CRISP have also supported legislation which would give the Maryland Health Care Commission authority to regulate secondary uses of data through health information exchanges," says Horrocks.
This federal listing follows the redesignation of the Maryland Patient Safety Center by the Maryland Health Care Commission in late November 2008 as the State's patient safety center for an additional five years, beginning January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2014.