CTRL will be part of the engaging roundtable discussion with the Maryland Energy Administration as they discuss the financial resources available to manufacturers.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Maryland Energy Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Major Emergency Action (US FEMA)
- Major Environmental Analysis
- Malt Extract Agar
- Management Engineering Activity
- Manufacturing Expense Analysis
- Marine Engineering Artificer (Royal Navy UK)
- Marino Engineering Associates, Inc. (Urbana, IL)
- Marion Education Association
- Market Efficiency Audit (accounting)
- Marketing Educators' Association
- Mass Energy Alliance
- Mass/Energy Analysis
- Materials Engineering Associates
- Materials Equipment and Acceptance (New York City)
- Materials Experiment Assembly (US NASA)
- Matthews Evans Albertazzi (brand marketing firm)
- Maximo Enterprise Adapter
- Maximum Estimation Accuracy
- Maximum Exclusion Allowance (in a Tax Sheltered Annuity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Rice, alternative fuel program manager with the Maryland Energy Administration, said he believes no more than two or three ethanol plants will be built in Maryland.
The Maryland Energy Administration (MEA), in partnership with the Department of Energy, recently granted $60,000 to Queen Anne's County, MD for the purchase of biodiesel fuel for its county fleet.