a practical self-assessment toolkit created for community water systems by the Maryland Center for Environmental Training (MCET) and funded by U.
What does MCET stand for?
MCET stands for Maryland Center for Environmental Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCET
We have 7 other meanings of MCET in our Acronym Attic
- Medical College Ex-Students' Association (Kolkata, India)
- Midland County Educational Service Agency (Michigan)
- Minimum Cross-Entropy Spectral Analysis (speech signal separation)
- Malta Council for Economic and Social Development
- Maricopa County Environmental Services Department (Phoenix, AZ)
- Massachusetts Committee of Employers Support of the Guard and Reserves
- Maximum Considered Earthquake Spectral Response Acceleration
- Marine Corps Electronic Security System
- Marine Corps Expeditionary Shelter System
- Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Massachusetts Corporation for Educational Telecommunications
- Michigan Consumer Evaluation Team, Inc
- Micro-Computer Electronics Technology
- Mobile Consumer Engagement Technologies
- Moravian College Equestrian Team (Bethlehem, PA)
- Monroe County Employment and Training Department (Michigan)
- Metropolitan Counties Energy Task Force
- Market Consistent Embedded Value
- Mica Creek Experimental Watershed (basin; northern Idaho)
- Military Communications-Electronics Working Group (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The handbook was produced by the Maryland Center for Environmental Training of the College of Southern Maryland and is designed to help elected, administrative, and managerial officials understand the legal and technical requirements for the treatment, storage, and distribution of drinking water and the collection, treatment, and discharge of wastewater.