The bill was opposed by the Maryland Nurses Association, the Deans and Directors of Maryland nursing programs, the Maryland Association of Associate Degree Nursing Directors, the Maryland Board of Nursing, the Baltimore Black Nurses Association, the Chesapeake Nurse Attorneys, the University System of Maryland, Johns Hopkins Institutions, Morgan State University, the University of Maryland University College, the Maryland Association of Community Colleges, and the Maryland Independent College and University Association.
What does MACC stand for?
MACC stands for Maryland Association of Community Colleges (also seen as MDACC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACC
We have 214 other meanings of MACC in our Acronym Attic
- Mako Advanced Combat Center (airsoft field; Lawson, MO)
- Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission
- Management & Communications Consultancy (Japan)
- Management and Administration Control Center (Sprint)
- Manston Airport Consultative Committee (United Kingdom)
- Marginal Abatement Cost Curve
- Marinette Area Chamber of Commerce (Wisconsin)
- Maritime Coordination Center
- Marketing and Communications Committee (various organizations)
- Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission
- Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling (various schools)
- Matteson Area Chamber of Commerce (Illinois)
- Maximum Allowable Construction Cost
- Maxwell Area Community Center (Iowa)
- Medicine and Critical Care (various organizations)
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce (Atlanta, GA)
- Metro Atlanta Coaster Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Metro Atlanta Cycling Club (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They (the governor and state lawmakers) realize community colleges are really critical all across the state to help people help themselves in these rough times," says Clay Whitlow, executive director of the Maryland Association of Community Colleges, the organization of the state's community college presidents.
State support to community colleges has been cut by nearly $10 million over the past several years, according to the Maryland Association of Community Colleges.