Mary, the woman taken into heaven at the Assumption, and Mary Queen of Heaven.
What does MQH stand for?
MQH stands for Mary Queen of Heaven (parish)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MQH
We have 1 other meaning of MQH in our Acronym Attic
- Medicare Qualified Federal Employee
- Master in Quantitative Finance and Insurance
- Metric Quad Flat Package
- Metric Quad Flat Package with Heat sink
- Metric Quad Flat Package with Heat spreader
- Manchester Queen Futon Set (Serta Futons)
- Macromedia Qualified Flash User
- Medium Quantity Generator
- Movement for Quality in Government (Israel)
- Medicare Qualified Government Employment
- Mettrick Quarter Horses (ranch; Riverside, CA)
- Maritime Quarter Horse Association (Canada)
- Massachusetts Quarter Horse Association
- Michigan Quarter Horse Association
- Missouri Quarter Horse Association (Greenwood, MO)
- Montana Quarter Horse Association (Stanford, MT)
- Miniaturized Quadrature Hybrid Coupler (microwave theory)
- Multiple Quantum Heteronuclear Correlation
- Medical Quality Hearing Panel (Office of Administrative Hearings; California Department of General Services)
- Manufacturing Quality Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his right hand he holds aloft a heart bearing the initials of Mary Queen of Heaven, in his left hand a halved avocado as a symbol, presumably, of nourishing welcome.