Byline: JUSTINE HALIFAX IN the space of a few terrible weeks Jack the Ripper claimed the lives of Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Mary Jane Kelly and Catherine Eddowes.
What does MJK stand for?
MJK stands for Mary Jane Kelly (musician)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MJK
We have 3 other meanings of MJK in our Acronym Attic
- Michael Joseph Jackson (singer)
- Missouri Juvenile Justice Association
- Moscow Jazz Journalists' Association (Russia)
- Magkaisa Junk JPEPA (Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement) Coalition
- Melbourne Juvenile Justice Centre (Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
- Michael Joseph Jackson Community (website)
- Mojo-Jojo (Powerpuff Girls)
- Mahavir Janma Kalyanak (Malayalam; Jain celebration; UK)
- Marinejegerkommandoen (Norwegian Special Forces)
- Maynard James Keenan (singer)
- Movimiento de La Juventud Kuna (Spanish: Kuna Youth Movement; Panama)
- Museum Junge Kunst Frankfurt (German: Museum of Young Art; Frankfurt, Germany)
- Misjonen Jesus Leger (Norwegian: Mission Jesus Doctors; Vennesla, Norway)
- MISO (Men's Island Soccer Organization) Junior League (Hawaii)
- Mitra Jeruk Lestari (Indonesian: Sustainable Citrus Partners)
- Much Juggalo Love
- Manufaktur Jaeger–LeCoultre (Swiss watch maker)
- Multinational Joint Logistic Commander
- Multinational Joint Logistics Centre (NATO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The final victim, Mary Jane Kelly was discovered lying on the bed in the single room where she lived and her throat had been severed down to the spine, and the abdomen virtually emptied of its organs.
The Ripper's victims - Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes and Mary Jane Kelly - were all East End prostitutes.
The census confirmed the only victim who was in her 20s at the time of death was Mary Jane Kelly.
They were Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes and Mary Jane Kelly.
CAPTION(S): REVEALED: Severin Klosowski and the Police Illustrated News front page at the time of the killings; MURDERED: (left to right) Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Mary Jane Kelly and a notice posted to residents in Whitechapel appealing for help