According to a press release, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital in Lebanon, Nashua-based Southern New Hampshire Health System and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover have joined forces with 25 other New England hospitals to form the Northeast Purchasing Coalition LLC, a network that represents nearly 17,000 hospital beds, 5,000 physicians and over $2 billion in combined annual non-salary expenses.
What does MHMH stand for?
MHMH stands for Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital (Dartmouth College, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MHMH in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Hazard Mitigation Coordinating Council
- Multi-Hypothesis Motion Compensated Prediction
- Moderately Hypocaloric Mediterranean Diet
- Mental Health Minimum Data Set (National Health Service, UK)
- Meningoencephalic Herniation into the Middle Ear (otolaryngology)
- Ministry of Health and Medical Education (Iran)
- Mobile Host Migration Engine
- Miriam Hyman Memorial Fund (London, England, UK)
- Mount Helena Music Festival (Helena, MT)
- Murray Hill Medical Group (New York, NY)
- Managing Hazardous Materials Incidents (training guide; Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry)
- Miniature Hybrid Microwave Integrated Circuit (engineering)
- Mental Health Management Information System (database; Los Angeles, CA)
- Al Maktoum Harvard Medical Library (Harvard Medical School Dubai Center; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Manufactured Housing Multiple Listing Service (Sunnyvale, California)
- Mitsubishi-Hitachi Metals Machinery (Japan)
- Multi-Resolution Hidden Markov Model
- Medicaid Health Maintenance Organization
- Marine Health Monitoring Program (est. 2004)
- Mark Harrell Music Productions, Inc. (Arlington, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CASE FACTS: Gorgeanna Hawkins, a disappointed jobseeker, brought suit in federal court against Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital alleging that it failed to hire her based on her race (she is an African-American woman).
Nancy Formella, president of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and co-president of DHMC, likened the training process to that of a NASCAR pit crew, whose focus is on constant training, repetition, refinement and more training.