Martin Memorial Health Systems chose the IPD approach for the 136,670-square-foot project to control construction costs and eliminate waste often associated with traditional design and construction delivery methods.
What does MMHS stand for?
MMHS stands for Martin Memorial Health Systems
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMHS
We have 32 other meanings of MMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Man Hours per Repair
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Resurfacing
- Michael Minns Human Resources (Australia)
- Midwest and Murchison Health Region (Geraldton, WA)
- Mississippi Mental Health Resources
- Mid Michigan Human Resource Association
- Minority Mental Health Research Program (Morehouse School of Medicine; Atlanta, GA)
- Manistee Middle High School (Manistee, MI)
- Maple Mountain High School (Utah)
- Mark Morris High School (Washington)
- Mechanized Material Handling System
- Military Message Handling System
- Milliken Mills High School
- Mira Mesa High School (California)
- Mount Miguel High School (Spring Valley, CA)
- Manchester Mental Health and Social Care Trust (UK)
- Marine Mammal Health and Stranding Response Program (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Motorized Manual Highway Tape Applicator
- Multicultural Mental Health Training Program (University of South Florida)
- Man Mein Hai Visshwas (Indian television and Bollywood forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fully Connected The solution Martin Memorial Health Systems (MMHS) has begun deploying is a wireless local-area network from RadioLAN, Inc.