I was able to use Military One Source and the Martin Army Community Hospital team along with the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) clinic to get treatment.
What does MACH stand for?
MACH stands for Martin Army Community Hospital (Fort Benning, GA, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACH
We have 29 other meanings of MACH in our Acronym Attic
- Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Missed Approach Climb Gradient (air navigation)
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Gay and Lesbian Health (Victoria, Australia)
- Mid-Atlantic Cancer Genetics Network
- Multi-Agency Coordination Group (various organizations)
- Machinable Letter (US Postal Service)
- Machine Tool (course)
- Management of Aquatic Resources through Community Husbandry Project (Bangladesh)
- Master Agility Champion (dog agility title)
- Maternal and Child Health (various locations)
- Microsoft Academy for College Hires Program
- Mobile Access Command Headquarters (cellular emergency services)
- Mobile Air Cargo Handling
- Model of Atmospheric Chemical Hazards
- Modified Air Combat Heroes (gaming)
- Modular, Adaptive, Computer, Hardware
- Moncrief Army Community Hospital (Eastover, SC; US DoD)
- Multi-Application Control by Honeywell (X-38 aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gina Egan, noncommissioned officer in charge of environmental health at Martin Army Community Hospital at Fort Benning, Ga.