Save $50 per registration by becoming a Martial Arts Industry Association member, which you can do by phone using the same contact number.
What does MAIA stand for?
MAIA stands for Martial Arts Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAIA
We have 23 other meanings of MAIA in our Acronym Attic
- Minority AIDS Initiative
- Monash Asia Institute
- Montréal, Arts Interculturels (French: Montreal, Intercultural Arts; Canada)
- Moscow Aviation Institute
- Multilateral Agreement on Investment
- Multilevel Assessment Instrument
- Multiple Access Interference
- Multiple Action Interaction
- Myanmar Airway International
- Mycobacterium Avium-Intracellulare
- Metro Atlanta Inspectors Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Mexican Automobile Industry Association
- Michigan Association of Insurance Agents
- Mid-Atlantic Integrated Assessment (US EPA)
- Missouri Association of Insurance Agents (Jefferson City, MO)
- Monitoring the Atlantic Inflow toward the Arctic
- Microbial Adherence Immobilization Assay for Borrelia Burgdorferi
- Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association
- Movement Against Israeli Apartheid in Palestine
- Member of the Australian Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school has been handed the Best School in Britain Award by the Martial Arts Industry Association - and the youngsters (above) lived up to their reputation by putting on a sublime display of martial arts for friends and families before being awarded their belts and certificates from master instructor Peter Wilson.