A MARTIAL arts club has raised around PS1,000 for Forget Me Not Children's Hospice which helps children with life-limiting conditions.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Martial Arts Club (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturing Assistance Center (various locations)
- Mapping and Analysis Center (FEMA)
- Marginal Abatement Cost (curve; metric of costs of complying with Kyoto Protocol for reducing greenhouse gases)
- Marine Amphibious Corps (est. 1942)
- Marine Aquarium Council
- Maritime Area Commander
- Mark McGwire (baseball player)
- Market Access and Compliance (US Department of Commerce)
- Marketing Advisory Committee
- Marketing Association of Columbia (Columbia University; New York)
- Marubeni America Corporation (Marubeni Corporation)
- Mary Andrews College (Australia)
- Maryland Athletic Club
- Masonry Advisory Council
- Mass Accelerator Cannon (gaming, Halo weaponry)
- Mass Attenuation Coefficient
- Massachusetts Animal Coalition
- Master Addictions Counselor
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Art Conservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Competitors of all ages turned out at Gateshead College to compete across a number of fighting disciplines and raise money for north east martial arts club Aiki-Kickboxing.
The file detailed a US diplomat's debriefing of the source, who told how the Iranian regime put pressure on martial arts clubs to train members of the Revolutionary Guards and used them to put down the popular uprising three years ago, The Daily Mail reports.
COVENTRY Kick-Boxing All Styles Martial Arts Club will be looking for its fighters to lace up titles in the months ahead.
The martial arts club pulled out of the churchat theendof Julylastyear, leaving the way open for the gymnastics club.
Private Sean McDonald, 26, trained with Edinburgh's Alba Dornadair martial arts club and a number of his bouts had been recorded.
A jury heard how the boy was befriended by McFadden after he joined his martial arts club and the victim was invited to stay overnight.
Smith (centre with fellow Aikido martial arts club members Andrew and Jacqui Holden and his souvenirs from Beijing), won bronze on the pommel horse and was the first British gymnast to win an Olympic medal for 80 years.