He decided to attend nursing school at the age of 42 and became chemotherapy certified when working on an oncology/ medical-surgical unit, his first clinical placement at Martha Jefferson Hospital in Charlottesville, VA.
What does MJH stand for?
MJH stands for Martha Jefferson Hospital (Charlottesville, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJH
We have 6 other meanings of MJH in our Acronym Attic
- Mark James Group
- Max Jean-Gilles (football)
- Miller Japanese Garden (California State University, Long Beach)
- Motion for Judgment (legal motion)
- Mexican Junior Golf Association (Mexico)
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (a Metropolitan Jewish Health System facility; Brooklyn, NY)
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Foundation (New York)
- Michigan Journal of Gender and Law
- Matilda J Gibson Memorial Library (Creston, IA)
- Minnesota Journal of Global Trade (now known as Minnesota Journal of International Law)
- Melissa Joan Hart (actress)
- Middle/Junior High
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Ministry for Justice and Home Affairs (Malta)
- Metropolitan Jewish Home Care (New York, NY)
- Michael Jackson Hoax Death (website)
- Modified Joint Hypocenter Determination (earthquakes)
- Martha Jefferson Hospital Foundation (Charlottesville, VA)
- Moose Jaw Health Foundation (Canada)
- Miami Jewish Home and Hospital for the Aged (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clinic receives donations of laboratories, x-rays, and funds from University of Virginia Health Systems and Martha Jefferson Hospital in Charlottesville.